Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Blogs I Read

I have put the links to the blogs that I regularly read. I really enjoy reading these ladies blogs ( I don't know why I don't have any men's blogs....might need to work on that!) for different reasons.

Some have some realy incredible birth stories and their visions about birth and helping women during birth are inspiring. Some of them make me laugh so hard. I don't think that I could ever be as funny, and friendly as some of theses women! And then I have some blogs from couples ( I am not sure why but I only have lesbians) trying to conceive, and I am hoping that I will see them succeed.

I haven't put the links of the specific blogs that I am talking about within this entry, because I don't even know in "Internet's Laws" if I am allowed to have their links in my blog without having asked them. I see that everywhere and this is how I found these really interseting ladies, but should I have their permision?

I think that I am not going to take any risk and ask them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter