Thursday, August 17, 2006

Graduate!!!

This summer has been really harsh on me....take 2 classes in the spring and summer semesters which meant that I was in class 4 nights a week. Not the most fun thing to do in the summer, but I am really excited because now I am DONE!!!! .

I took my last exam last Tuesday night. I now have to switch my thinking a bit, because I have had some homework to work on or something to read for the last 4 and a half years that not having A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G to do when I get home from work feels kind of....well weird.

I have to admit that I am pretty proud of myself. Not that having a Bachelor degree requires the mind of a genius, but considering that I arrived in this country 5 years and 10 months ago, English not being my native language and the fact that I worked at least 35 hours throughout my college years (I like saying "college years"!!) I think that I deserve a pat on the back. And since it's my blog I get to brag about stuff.

So a new page of my life has been turned. I did shed a few tears as I walked out of the building. Not that I am going to miss it or anything, I think that it was all the stress of the last few years escaping my body all at once. I am open and excited to whatever life will bring my way as long as Husby, Louna (and maybe Remi??) are in the ride with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter