Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New Job Title?

Remember my brainless job ? Yeah, well I went from not doing much, to handling anything that has to do with money in the company, because we parted ways with our controller and I am taking over his position (with the help of other co-workers to get me started).

I don't know if I should cry or dance! I am happy because it evidently means that I will be doing more interesting things and learning a lot, but I wonder how I am supposed to keep doing what I was doing before, add another person's full time job to that, and don't forget to juggle 4 classes with all that!

I think that I am stressing myself too much, and that I will learn quickly and be able to handle it, but I don't think that I will be taking the 4 classes that I initially wanted to take next semester.

It is a big step for me, although not necessarily in the direction that I expected..., but I believe that learning new things is good, and it can only be valuable.

Sometimes when you wonder what decisions to make the answer comes to you instead of you having to actively search for it....I'll let you know how everything goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter