Tuesday, February 13, 2007

She Will Always Be With US

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU
When I am gone, release me, let me go.
I have so many things to see and do.
You must not tie yourself to me with tears,
Be happy we have had so many years.
I gave you my love and you can only guess
how much you gave me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown
but now it’s time I traveled alone.
So grieve a while for me if grieve you must.
Then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It’s only for a while that we must part
So bless those memories in your heart.
I won’t be far away, for life goes on.
So if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can’t see me or touch me,
I’ll be near.
And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear
all of my love around you soft and clear.
And the, when you must come this way alone,
I’ll greet you with a smile
and say “Welcome Home”.
(I don't know the author)
I love you Fla...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ce texte est très beau, mais je crois que d'abord et avant tout, s'il y a bien une leçon que nous devons tirer de toute cette tristesse, c'est de ne jamais oublier de dire aux gens que l'on aime qu'on les aime. Je t'aime Stella.

March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter