Tuesday, September 04, 2007

8 Secrets about me

I was reading Breast and Belly and decided to do the meme since I read hers...here it is:



Rules: People who are tagged need to write in their own blog these rules & the eight things. At the end of the your blog post, tag six people and list their (blog) names. Leave a comment on their blog telling them they've been tagged and encourage them to read your blog.


1. I dance in front of the bathroom mirror. It's something that I have been doing for a while and I don't really know why, but I always find myself dancing when going to a private bathroom....I never said I was normal.


2. When I see a sign in front of a store, I read all the letters separately and count them.


3. I have scoliosis and flat feet. I was told that one is not related to the other. My back hurts quite often and I have a hard time finding shoes that look good on my feet.


4. I talk in my dreams. Husby tells me that I have conversations in my sleep, and that he can't really tell in which language I am speaking. I remember one time my brother mentionning that I was speaking one night, and when I asked :" Well what did I say?" he replied, "I don't know you do it all the time I can't always listen..."


5. I don't really like talking on the phone. Sure I can spend hours on it with my sister or a really good friend, but if I have the option to see someone, send them an e-mail or call, I'll do it just in this order.


6. I could hold a conversation in 3 languages, French, English and to a lesser extent Spanish.


7. I used to ride a scooter when I lived in France and had an accident. It started raining and didn't know how to turn on wet pavement and slipped. Nothing bad happen except that I was embarassed and pretty frightened.


8. My family has a travelling bug. I have family members in France, England, Canada, US, and Africa, and this is only close family. Somehow we all end up in a different country/continent at one point or another.


I'll do like Breast and Belly, if you read this and feel like revealing some secrets go for it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Housefairy said...

Hey there! Thats my blog! Thank you so much for the kind words and please come back and read often!

I find your multi-lingualism very impressive.

September 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter