Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Something New

I frustrate myself. I love knitting blogs. Most of the time I don't read the content but just look at the pictures and enjoy. Some knitters are truly amazing...I only hope that one day I could knit like some of them. But this is not what is frustrating me. What frustrates me is that I AM NOT KNITTING.

I keep looking at items that I find beautiful, but I don't take any step towards getting it done...hell I don't even buy the yarn. Well actually that's not true anymore. I found this pretty pattern, don't you think is beautiful? And the name is French! I have bought the yarn for it, which I should receive soon. I know that posting about it will pressure me into starting it, and when I start something my Husby usually complains that I become obsessed, so there is hope that something will be knitted soon!!

Updates soon I hope, and a picture of the first sock of a pair that I never finished....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I liked that pattern too. It looks very much like one from Vogue Knitting a couple seasons ago that I knit up and then almost immediately tore out because it looked AWFUL!! I don't think you're allowed to have hips with a design like that. ;-)
I am looking forward to seeing yours!
Your secret pal

September 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter