Thursday, September 27, 2007

3 Days

Here I am right before an event that should be pretty intense and that I'm pretty sure I'll remember. I have been training for a few months for the 3 Day Walk Against Breast Cancer and it's here. I will be walking this coming week-end with thousands of other people to show our support for the research against breast cancer.

Getting to this point wasn't easy by any mean. I had to raise a lot of money and train, which meant waking up early on Saturday mornings and being a party pooper on Friday nights. This is the time when I thank Husby for being patient with me through it all.

I'll be back next week to give an update...I am pretty nervous right now, wondering if I have packed everything I need to camp and walk for 3 days, wondering if my knee that I have injured will behave and worrying about the fact that I haven't walked for 2 weeks because of said knee. I am exciting about what I'm sure will be an intense and very emotional week end.

Wish me luck!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter