Sunday, October 21, 2007

Goodies

I have been a really bad Secret Pal, not talking much about my Spoiler. I don't know much about her, and I am really looking forward to know more because she is awesome. She stays in touch with me quite often and sends really nice packages!


This package also included some Rasberry cookies.....umm yeah, they're gone!

It's hard to see but this package included some cards, green yar, a magazine with patterns that I will definitely try, a body spray that smells delicious and a nice a practical bag. Thanks Super Pal!!

In other news my Cherie Amour from Knitty is coming along:



I think that this picture shows the colors pretty well. I would have liked to get the yarn in the color that the model is wearing, but they didn't have any in stock, and since I really wanted to buy the yarn RIGHT NOW, I settled with the Naranja y Limon. I like it, I hope that it'll turn out well.

I found out that I really like knitting with Circular Needles. I had never knitted anything with circular needles before and I really enjoy the fact that I can stop knitting at anytime and I don't have to worry about the points falling off the needles. I started knitting it last week end so hopefully I'll finish it quickly.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter