Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Cherie Amour Finished....or Not

Last week end I got up to this point:


Pattern: Cherie Amour by Ashley Adams Moncrief
Yarn: Merino Bulky in Lemon y Naranja
Needles: #13/9mm circular - #9/5.5mm circular
Now my dilemna: I'm not sure if I should do the long sleeves like the original pattern or leave it as it is. If I leave is this way I can wear it when it's pretty warm even though the yarn is thick. If I do the long sleeves, I'm worried that I'll have to wear it when it's pretty cold, but then my neck will be exposed...
I guess I'll think about it a little more.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Lovely!

This design caught my eye, too and one is in the future for my daughter.

Great job - anxious to see if you choose to 'sleeve' it.

November 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo, good job! Why not short-ish sleeves? Maybe 3/4 length? Just me, but I think it needs a little something, sleeve-wise.

Looks like you had a good and productive weekend!

Secret Pal

November 13, 2007  
Blogger Christina said...

I am about to start this sweater for my daughter. OOOH yes, do knit the sleeves. I think you will not be sorry. You are doing a beautiful job!

November 21, 2007  
Blogger stephanie said...

Hey SP! I got your package, thanks so much! You rock! I like the dogs dressed up for Halloween, and the Cherie is very pretty! Thank you again for the great gifts, it was a lot of fun being on the receiving end! I'm glad to hear your SP is doing a great job as well.

December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter