Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Can You Keep a Secret?

I am not actually asking...it is the title of the book I have just read from Sophie Kinsella. A friend of mine lent it to me a few months ago, and she told me it was really good. I took it even though I never really read novels. The books I read are usually textbooks or books about birth and pregnancy, although I have been reading French books lately, to make sure I keep in touch with my native language.

I have to tell you that I really enjoyed Can you Keep a Secret! It's simple, I couldn't put it down, and kept giggling as I was reading. Husby probably thought I was crazy, and I had to explain what I was laughing about THIS time!

Anyway, if you have some free time (I didn't know I had free time until this book fell in my hands), feel like reading a light hearted, funny book, I recommend this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter