Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Baby and Motorcycle

I am going to start with a news that I just learned a few minutes ago and that is bitter sweet. One of my co-workers wo used to live aroung here and has moved away is pregnant. She was trying to become pregnant before she left, and she told me that she is about 12 weeks along. The even cooler part, is that she has found a midwife in her area, and that she is planning a homebirth!! That was the sweet part.

The bitter part is that she was a salaried employee (can I say that?) and my boss decided last month to change her to commissions only, because there is not much going on in her area. She is really tight with money, and even though her husband has his own practice, it doesn't seem to be doing too well. I sent her some good vibes, and I really hope that her situation will get better; she is truly an amazing woman.

Otherwise, I went on the motorcycle with Husby this week-end and it was really cool!! He had been begging me for months about buying one and I finally broke down about a month ago. The first couple of times I went on it were really scary, I think that one just needs to get used to it. But I have to admit that the ride we took on Friday night was quite fun! I hesitate to say that we went 130 mph on the highway, because I might wake up some people who are going to tell me that it's just a stupid, dangerous, immature or whatever you want to call it, and I am aware of it. I do think though that Husby is responsible, and I know that he doesn't do that if there is traffic.

2 Comments:

Blogger doulicia said...

Your blog looks really pretty. Nice redesign!

I'll send good vibes to your co-worker too.

September 07, 2005  
Blogger Bebu said...

Thank you so much Doulicia!

I'll let everyone knows how she is doing throughout her pregnancy.

September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter